Interested in knowing more?
My Interior Design services focus on three main areas of design, which include:
* Furnishing Design
* Remodels and New Construction with contractors and/or clients
* E-Design or a Hybrid-Virtual Design
My goal is to provide a fresh perspective and collaborate with clients to create a visually appealing, yet functional design. I find great joy working with clients learning their personalities and how it relates to their home. All my designs are fueled with the passion to help create a home that families love to spend time in and to create memories for years to come.
Interior Designer: Nicole Karnes
I meet with the builder to review house plans, discuss the design vein and layout a timeline for each unique design.
Are you a builder interested in a done-for-you package? This can include...
Are you wanting to redesign a space and able to carry out the design on your own time? The E-Design package is for a room design and not a house.
This is a virtual service spanning 2-5 weeks and serving as a great alternative to in-home design. Communication is at the core of this service, where we will communicate via phone, email and video chat to create a design that works best for you and your home. Depending on which Virtual Design Package you purchase and after you send detailed photos and measurements of the space, you will receive the following:
* A design questionnaire to start.
* Mood boards to be discussed and to be sure the overall look appeals to you.
* Concept boards, complete with a furniture plan, decor, accessories, and paint changes if necessary.
* 1-3 revisions (depending on the package)
* Detailed shopping list with links to shop directly from.
The Hybrid E-Design is the same as E-Design but allows for a mix of virtual and in-person. This allows me to come to your space and take the photos and measurements and discuss the design boards in 2-4 overall in person meetings.