Write In The Rain — 4 x 6 Spiral Notebook
Rite In The Rain — Defying Mother Nature.
We're kind of obsessed with these compact all weather notebooks. Not only do they hail (get it...) from the beautiful Pacific Northwest (who is no stranger to rainy conditions), these notebooks are made for the worst conditions making them pretty perfect for anyone needing to jot notes in the great outdoors.
To quote the makers:
REFER BACK TO YOUR NOTES EVEN ON THE ROUGHEST JOB SITE WITH A NOTEBOOK THAT SURVIVES RAIN, SWEAT, GREASE OR ANYTHING ELSE THE JOB SITE DIGS UP.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won’t turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard #2 pencil or an all-weather pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.